EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Location: Eatontown, NJ and Aberdeen, MD
Aspen Consulting Group (ACG) has immediate full-time openings for an Embedded Software Developer in Eatontown, NJ and Aberdeen, MD.
KEY REQUIREMENTS The successful candidates will support multiple research & development and quick reaction capability programs as part of a multi-disciplinary team and will be responsible for:
- Requirements analysis
- Developing software for embedded systems
- Contributing to all phases of development, testing and production
- Providing input to hardware designs and work closely with the hardware team
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting of software and hardware
- Unit, subsystem and system level testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering or related field and 5+ years of related experience. (Additional years’ experience may be used in lieu of a degree).
- Experience in embedded software application design and development
- Experience in Linux development
- Experience with ARM processors and DSP development
- Radio frequency experience is a plus
- A secret clearance is required. TS/SCI security clearance desired
- U.S. Citizenship required
engineers, computer scientists AND programmers
Location: Central MD and Central NJ
Aspen Consulting Group (ACG) has immediate full time openings in central MD and central NJ for Engineers, Computer Scientists and Programmers.
* 10+ years of experience
* Bachelor’s Degree (Electrical Engineering preferred)
* SIGINT, EW or communications experience a plus
* Secret Clearance Required (TS/SCI preferred)
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
DOD Contracts manager
Location: 80% Remote, 20% within 1 hr of Manasquan, NJ
Aspen Consulting Group (ACG) has an immediate part-time opening for a DOD Contracts Manager. The successful candidate will have extensive experience working with DOD contracting and must reside within one (1) hour of Manasquan, NJ.
80% remote, 20% onsite at Manasquan, NJ (as needed).
· Knowledge of all contract types and the implications (cost, schedule, performance, risk) associated with each contract type
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in Department of Defense (DOD) contracting
· Knowledge of the FAR, the DFAR, and the DOD budgeting process
· Knowledge of all elements of the DOD contract management process
· Knowledge of Government purchasing procedures and CPAR audits
· Experience with prime contracts and subcontracts during all phases of the program life cycle to include front-end capture, proposal preparation, negotiations, award, contract execution, and close out
· Experience in the development and submittal of proposals involving multiple team members
· Experience in negotiating contracts
· Demonstrated ability to identify risk elements in dealings with the Government and sub/prime contractor agreements
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
· BA/BS degree preferred but not required
· Must be U.S. citizen and able to obtain a Secret security clearance